Increasing focus on reducing the harmful disinfection byproducts from chlorination like trihalomethanes (THM) has increased the focus on using membranes instead of sand filters. Further membranes create a barrier for Cryptosporidium to reenter the pool when circulating – a feature sand filter have a hard time realizing.
What might seem clean, can be a nasty surprise analyzing it. Many filter systems of today does not filter as expected meaning your water might have a high number of germs and the consequence can be illness and potential bad reputation for your pool installation.
Another consequence is that your use of chemicals will rise and your operational cost likely increase. With a LiqTech water treatment system we guarantee you that your water is clean and clear and you will experience savings on backwash, electricity, chemicals and maintenance.
LiqTech offers stand-alone membrane filtration systems or complete turnkey installations of the entire pool water treatment system including chemical dosing, monitoring and control systems and recirculation pumps.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 60% reduction in footprint compared to traditional sand filters. This makes retrofit into tight and narrow basements possible without expensive civil works.
- Better mechanical filtration = less chemical and better protection against harmful bacteria like crypto.
- Remote monitoring of your system from our technicians secures uptime and savings on maintenance.
- Gurantted lifetime of silicon carbide membranes which act as a “structured sandfilter”.
- Blowers used for backwash thereby reducing water for backwash.
- Only 10 liters of water consumption per bathing guest – a new standard in the industry.
- Our pool systems carry the Water Quality Association Gold Seal and the entire Membrane Filter Systems are tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 50
Contact us to learn more on our unique offerings.
We will be happy to demonstrate our cases and suggest a solution for your pool installation.
Liqtech offer service contracts where you are supported by a professional technical team. Please contact us to learn more about the advantages with service contracts
Do you want to learn about our satisfied customers: