Water Treatment Systems – Ultrafiltration
Ultra filtration is defined to pore sizes from 0,001 to 0,1 micron. This means that ultra filtration removes microorganisms, bacteria and viruses depending on the pore size.
LiqTech offer a standard UF units Which, in different configurations modes, are ideal for a number of difficult to treat industrial waste water solutions and as pretreatment for
- Removal of microorganisms
- Removal of bacteria and viruses
- Removal of smaller organic- and inorganic particles
- Removal of oil and heavy metals
Typical applications for ultra filtration is:
- Removal of heavy metals in e.g mining operations.
- Cleaning of process water in wet condensate scrubber loops (marine & landbased systems).
- Prefiltration for RO (reverse osmosis) in e.g drinkwater applications.
- Feedwater treatment for landbased fish farms.
- Reclaim of backwash water from sandfilters.
- Treating of produced water.