The membrane substrates as well as the coatings are made from silicon carbide (SiC) which gives our membranes unique advantages:
- HIGHEST FLUX for any membrane material
- Chemically inert (pH 0-14)
- Thermally resistant up to 800˚C
- Extremely hard and durable material
- Reduced foot print and system costs
- Fast cleaning, more efficient chemical cleaning
- Unmatched performance in oil/water separation
- Long life time, less down time and maintenance
SOLUTIONS FOR SINGLE AND MULTIPLE CERAMIC MEMBRANES
LiqTech offers multiple element housings made of stainless steel SS304L (1.4307), SS316L (1.4404)
or SS318L (Duplex – 1.4462).
Glasfiber Reinforced Plastic (GRP) is available on certain membrane configurations.
Single housings are also offered in Polypropylene (PP-H).