Heavy metal removal - Mining - Wastewater Treatment
Mining operations and smelters often struggle to meet discharge limits for heavy metals into ocean, rivers, lakes ect.
The wastewater often contains high load of metals, being very corrosive and relative high temperatures reducing lifetime of traditional membranes.
With LiqTech’s ceramic silicon carbide membranes, we offer between 5-10 years warranty on membranes and together with our corrosive resistant systems a very robust and efficient solution can be offered.
LiqTech offers full installation of our systems and peripheral equipment including chemical precipitation, ultrafiltration and dewatering solution. The entire solution is monitored and controlled with our integrated PLC and HMI solutions. All systems are online and can be monitored remotely by our customers and LiqTech service team.
Features & Benefits
- We offer between 5-10 years warranty on membranes
- All systems are online and can be monitored remotely
- We can offer a very robust and efficient solution
- The membranes are made from Silicon Carbide material and proves to be extremely robust with high permeability and stable flux
- Our membranes are chemical inert and very temperature resistant
- We provide chemical dosing for precipitation and cleaning
- We can supply complete SiC filtration system
- Installation onsite
- Modular system
Service & Commissioning
At LiqTech, we have a very experienced project management and technical teams in order to ensure your business a fantastic experience with our water treatment unit and comply with regulations. Right from the project phase to the commissioning and beyond, we will be ready to support and advise you.
We have been working with heavy metal removal for many years and helped businesses to meet discharge limits for heavy metals into ocean, rivers, lakes ect. Our passionate project management and technical teams have been there since the beginning. If any problems occur, our team has the solution.
- Experienced project management and technical teams
- Guidance and support through all phases
- Remote monitoring control – instant support
- More years experience with heavy metal removal
- If any problems occur, we have the solution